If you have an Original Kozii Warmer:
There is a chance that the safety thermostat in your Kozii Warmer may have tripped.
Please follow the procedure to reset it:
- Unplug your unit from the wall.
- Empty the water from the unit
- Flip the unit over. You will see a small hole above the text "MODEL: K1395.R1.NA". Insert a paperclip/pin/toothpick into the hole and push firmly till you hear a click. Note: the click may be very soft or even inaudible, requiring that you refill the unit and test to check if it worked.
- Remove the pin/toothpick/paperclip.
- Refill the unit with water and try again. Please run your unit for a few cycles (warm a couple of bottles) to test it and confirm it does not trip again.
You can find a flyer that illustrates this procedure HERE
If you have a Kozii SafeHeat Pro Warmer:
If the timer is ticking, but the water is not heating up, it is possible that the thermostat has tripped. To confirm the thermostat has tripped, look closely at the table or counter surface under the front left edge of Kozii. You should see a blue light. The blue light means that Kozii is working properly. If you do NOT see a blue light, the thermostat has tripped. To reset the thermostat, take the following steps:
- Unplug Kozii
- Remove and drain the filler from the side of Kozii
- Remove the basket and bottle or
- Drain the water out of the
- Turn Kozii Pro over and push the red button firmly, using the tip of a pen or pencil. You should hear a quiet
- Kozii Pro should be working Turn over.
- Remember never to turn Kozii Pro on without water in the warming
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help.